Living Well

Live better


Only 10% of disease is caused by our genes. The other 90% is caused by other factors such as our environment, occupation, diet, weight, physical activity, sleep pattern, smoking, alcohol consumption and behaviours.


This means that we can reduce our risk of or in some cases reverse the course of “lifestyle diseases” such as;

  • Ischaemic heart disease
  • Hypertension
  • Type 2 diabetes
  • Alzheimer’s disease
  • Stroke
  • Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
  • Obesity
  • Cirrhosis
  • Some cancers
  • Depression and anxiety
  • Gout
  • Chronic Kidney disease


Lifestyle advice;

Surgery Image

Contact Us

Aintree Park Group Practice

Moss Lane Surgery
46 Moss Lane
Orrell Park
L9 8AL
Tel: 0151 295 8350
Fax: 0151 286 8923

Oriel Drive Surgery
Oriel Drive
L10 6NJ
Tel: 0151 295 8350
Fax: 0151 286 9616